Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Everyone Doing Christmas Day

Jeamme Guest

Whats Everyone Doing Christmas Day

i think i will stay home this year,just me and the kids,

Wish I could just sit home & relax. It would be nice if everone came here for a change. We have to be at B/F moms at 11, then his Grandmoms at 2, then to my sisters at 4. Then I can come home. I'm going to see my kids Christmas eve so I didn't have to go there to. They are glad to get their stuff I day early. Besides I don't know if all the gifts would of fit in the truck.

Cool

I usually be downsouth with with my parents but I just don't feel like traveling this holiday season. It's just too much trouble going through all these searches and checkpoints. It will take about two days to get there after they search our luggage over and over. So I'll be home watching Big Fe play and watching tv. I'll probably try out a few body oils since the Giant (my husband) have that day off.
    He's the Giant and were his girls. Get it???
    The Freebie Authority Strikes Again

29 well.....

I am cooking again, my father is coming over with his wife, my brother is coming over with his wife too and if they are late my honey and kids will start eating without them...lol...they are late all the time. My kids will probably be up at the crack of dawn to open gifts ( they do every year )

Jeamme Guest
    im going to start cooking tommorow,getting the pies and cake baked,then ill put a turkey in the smoker.i might even try and make some home made candy!

31 I baked christmas cookies with the girls yesterday

tomorrow I will be making a velvet cake, and the center piece for my table will be cup cakes to form a christmas tree, the icing will be green of cousre and on the top a star made out of card board and covered with aluminum foil so that it will be silver. I refuse to make pies. Thats why I always use my old family recipe for pies"Entennmans".....lol.....

Jeamme Guest
    that sounds good!i will be glad when christmas is over with!i need to go to the grocery store,but i know it will be crowded,ill wait till midnight and go,then it wont be so crowded.

30 you know I forgot to buy eggs

but I went by the store earlier and there was not one parking space, so I am waiting just like you until later, the good thing this store is open 24 hours.

Jeamme Guest
    yes,i like it when there open 24 hrs a day,i do think that most of them close early on christmas eve,

around here

everything is closing early on christmas eve including the 24 hour store, so I definitely have to go to the store because I cant bake without eggs...smiling....

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Jeamme along with your family.

Jeamme Guest
    same to you 1blueorchid,i hope everyone has a good christmas,and spends time with their familys,you have a nice looking happy family,

Cool You all just remind me.

How could I forget the pies and cakes??? I thought I had everything. I guess I'll be baking a couple of those Entennmans, too
    The Freebie Authority Strikes Again

Jeamme Guest
    giantgirls what is Entennmans?tell me,if its something,to make cooking easier,i want to know about it!

30 what Jeamme????????

dont tell me you dont know "Entennmans" they sell pies, cookies, doughnuts, cakes........and so on....and the best part they are already made.....lol......in my house they like Entennmans pies the best, I love their chocolate chips cookies.

Giantgirls those old family recipe Entennmans are the best..lol....

Jeamme Guest
    sounds like i might try this!