Thread: netflix app won't load

netflix app won't load

Hi, I have three (s3 G6 v11.0k) fully mod'd tivo's that when you select netflix I get a short black screen then the now-playing list comes back. The netflix app will not load. I also have two other tivos of the same generation and software vers I previously mod'd that work fine. I tought it was the tivoapp patches and tried the working tivoapp from my other tivo but still get the same results. After lots of research I can't find other posts with the same problem. Any thoughts would be appreciated, (could the intrd mods cause it?).

New info: The 'Video on Demand' menu will not load either, just blinks and goes back to the tivo main menu.

Thankx,
    Jmayes
    Last edited by jmayes; 10-16-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Ok, I found some other info that 11.0k is the problem and I allowed it to update to 11.0m which fixed the problem. All hacks must be reapplied (bah!). Unless someone has an easier fix it looks like netflix/vod and 11.0k have run their course.

J

Well I am still having problems. Two of my three series 3-gen 6 tivo's worked after updated to 11.0m software but one of the two (that did work) stopped working a few days later. The 3rd one still will not update on it's own (stuck on 11.0k) so I will need to clone from one that is working (I guess). Can someone provide more info on how the 'on demand' system works, which files are used in addition to tivoapp (if any). When things are not working both the 'on demand' returns back to the tivo menu and the netflix returns to the now showing without ever loading their respective apps.

Thankx again for any help that can be provided,
    Jmayes