sprint.com/refer

I think its $75 for the referrer, but the fine print mentions only $50. Doesn't matter much, though. Just PM me your email and name if you'd like a referral. Thanks.

"Sprint Referral Rewards Program: Available only to eligible Individual-liable and consumer accounts through Sprint stores, Sprint.com and Sprint telesales. The Sprint Referral Rewards program is not available to Sprint employees, or for employee accounts (SWAC). Referrer Reward: Refer a friend and receive an American Express Reward Card (“Card”) in the amount of $50 for each new account referral up to $500 max. A new account must have at least 1 new-line activation to qualify. Referrers must have active wireless service for at least 24 hours before making a Sprint referral and must remain in good standing for 30 days to receive reward Card. Sprint Referrals must be new to Sprint and invited through sprint.com/refer for referrer to be eligible for reward Card. Offer excludes referrals made between Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e., Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Common Cents Mobile and Assurance). Referee Reward: Available only to new eligible account referees. Referee will receive a $50 reward Card with a new account and at least 1 new-line activation if they were referred. The new-line activation must remain active for 31 days before Sprint will validate the new account and issue a $50 Card to referee. Reward Card: The prepaid Card may be used at U.S. merchants that accept American Express® Cards. Subject to applicable law, this card is not redeemable for cash, and a $3.00 Monthly Service Fee will be assessed against the balance starting 7 months after issuance. Funds do not expire. The Card cannot be used at ATM’s. Add’l limitations apply, including restrictions on use at cruise lines and for recurring billing. Read Cardholder Agreement for complete terms and conditions at americanexpress.com/sprint. "