Thread: Locals without 25extreme?

Locals without 25extreme?

OK, I got a Sony t60 and it is working with my EMU with the exception of locals. Is this considered a 4th or 5th generation? No channel options appear below 99 or in the 900's at all. Will I need to add 25extreme to open these up or is there another route? 25extreme will be added at a later date but for now I would like to view whatever the overhead beam sends my way.

Thanks!!

Well, since without Xtreme you have to put the drive(s) in your pc to install a locals script, why not just do Xtreme too?

Dennis

I guess that was my answer. At this time, I am on the road and do not have access nor the time to remove/install drives. I was hoping that I could access the locals with the EMU for now and then, once home next month, go ahead and install drives and extreme into the unit. Thought that maybe there was an edit to my core that I am missing that would open the channels to my guide.

That is possible, but not a topic that is allowed here, I saw your post on Pirates Den. You should post that question in the Emulation forum.

Dennis