Thread: Anyone do any reward programs?

Anyone do any reward programs?

Hey, does anyone do any reward programs like mypoints, memolink, blink, milesource, etc?

Cool

I was signed up with Milesource for a while, but it got to the point where you needed to pay for a service in order to get points. I got enough points to get a free magazine subscription for a year. Memolink was the same way. As long as you don't mind remembering to cancel services after the 30 day free trial period, it's not too bad of a deal. Planning on signing up for those programs?

I have joined most of them, I was just wondering if anyone else did them.

I signed up for memolink & my points about 4 months ago. I just about have enough points to get $10 gift cards now. I never sign up for any offers I just click the links in the e-mails they send or answer trivia question for 5 points a day at memolink. I want a red lobster gift card.

Originally posted by catfishkaran
    I signed up for memolink & my points about 4 months ago. I just about have enough points to get $10 gift cards now. I never sign up for any offers I just click the links in the e-mails they send or answer trivia question for 5 points a day at memolink. I want a red lobster gift card.
    That's pretty much what I do, it takes a while though.

Netflip is fairly easy and DOES pay out. The key is you have to accumulate 20 bucks in account by end of the month (or end of any month/accumulated to get up and over 20)..then they hold it for one more month and then you get a check..but it does come!!! Shop at home is similar (i think thats what its called)..Its the same concept but i didnt like the offers at all. Ive done netfip for over a year and half (since getting computer). Think ive gotten 200+ bucks and only really worked to get 3 checks out of it..lol Gold points is limited to like tgif restaurant etc. Cool savings visa..they send you a 25$ reward gift card for visa but envelope is empty..only letter (this is true..others have reported the same!)I wrote over and over..and had to threaten them with an attorney and bbb..and they wrote right away..but now i havent seen anything still and its been a few weeks! Discover card..same thing..report that you can get xx$ for signing up for card and then nothing till you call and call or write and they had it credited to my monthy statement!!!! paid email etc im signed up for but finally decided to do away with...so i deleted....phonehog...got sick of doing it...use faircall now for free 10minutes a day (very easy) contest..you just get 10 or more minutes for long distance a day..good to use for two days (I call my mom long distance..she thinks im spending a fortune calling her....lOl/ she loves it) Not much else..too many that take too long I think so i have shyed away from some of the others out there. Hope this gives you some insight.
    Last edited by luckycat; 02-22-2002 at 04:22 PM.

I do several. I'm lazy right now and haven't worked at them but have earned several $10 payments to paypal from Creation rewards and Millers Rewards, I had some $10 GC from Freeride,couple of $50 ones from milesource. You do have to be consistant about doing them. Just got a check for over $25 form CoolSavings which ended their reward program.

Thanks for joining marminx and welcome to DealDatabase